If your website is in Hindi, this blog post is for you.
- User URL in English or Hinglish (Which is typed by the user)
- User URL as .in instead of .com, so Search engines can identify this is a targeted Indian user website.
- Use HTML tag as lang = “hi” i.e. <html lang=’hi’>
- Target keywords in Hindi instead of pure English.
- While searching for keywords add “………. in hindi” for example as below:
- Add In Hindi keyword in the title (with or without an English sentence.)
- Here is some example of Hindi-English mix title and content.
- Add FAQ in website as below.